Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) which will be compulsory from May 25, 2018, we provide you below with information on the processing of your personal data by floatmaticonline.com
Floatmaticonline.com is fully committed to your privacy and to the protection of your personal data.
2. General information
This policy is applicable to any individual whose personal data is processed by floatmaticonline.com.
3. Identification of the controller
Simon Russek from floatmaticonline.com which is located in Denmark, Skodsborgvej 76 9270 Klarup is the controller of your data.
4. Categories of personal data
Floatmaticonline.com will process the following categories of personal data that are considered necessary to comply with the purposes set out in point 5 below:
- first and last names
- title / position
- commercial contact information
- name of the company that you represent, where applicable
- communication channel
- website registration and details of use
- services provided or products offered
- history of commercial relation
5. Purpose of the processing and legal basis
Your personal data may be processed by floatmaticonline.com for the following purposes:
- To execute, manage, and implement the pre-contractual and/or contractual relationship. The legal basis for this processing is the execution of the preliminary contract and/or contract.
- To engage in commercial activities, for which purpose we may send you commercial communications, including electronically, on offers, events and/or products sold by floatmaticonline.com. The legal basis for this processing is the consent given, in this case, by you.
- To perform activities to safeguard security and prevent fraud. The legal basis for this processing is to comply with legal obligations.
- To store your data for a period of 12 months in the event that the contractual relationship is not finally implemented. The legal basis for this processing is a legitimate interest in managing and addressing your future queries or requests. However, you may exercise your right to object to the processing of your data in the event that the contractual relationship is finally not implemented.
Floatmaticonline.com requires your personal data in order to perform and execute the pre-contractual and/or contractual relationship. Therefore, if you do not provide this information, such relationship will not be possible.
6. Categories of recipients
Your personal data may be disclosed to the categories of recipients set out below:
- Public bodies (i.e., public authorities, courts), to comply with applicable legislation.
The following may also have access to your personal data as data processors:
- Providers of professional services (i.e., external advisors, auditors);
- Providers of IT servicers; and
- Network of product distributors.
Floatmaticonline.com requires data processors that access your data to ensure and undertake
- To process such data only for the purposes of the contractual relationship due to which they have access and pursuant to the instructions received from floatmaticonline.com.
- To apply the security measures necessary to maintain an adequate level of protection of your personal data and process such data confidentially.
7. Storage period
In accordance with data protection legislation, your personal data may be stored by floatmaticonline.com for the period that is strictly necessary in order to comply with the above purposes.
In principle, floatmaticonline.com must eliminate or erase your personal data where they are not necessary for the purposes indicated, although it may store them for the statute of limitations period of applicable criminal, civil, tax or commercial regulations.
8. Rights of data subjects
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights in relation to personal data processed by floatmaticonline.com : Request access to your personal data to know which data are being processed and the processing operations carried out with your data.
- Request the rectification of your personal data if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request the erasure of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data, i.e., request that your data not be processed for reasons related to your personal situation.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, (i.e., if you contest the accuracy of your data, while such accuracy is being verified).
- Request the portability of your data, that is, receive the personal data you have provided to the co-controllers in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit those data to another controller.
- You may also withdraw your consent if it constitutes the legal basis for the processing of your data.
The exercise of the above rights is free of charge.